1. Structuring your private and professional assets
- In the professional sphere, we help you and your family to determine the best legal structure and to establish the governance rules and shareholder relations in order to stabilise and control the decision-making process.
- In the private sphere, we help you structure your financial and real estate assets, taking into account the legal and tax context of the countries in which your family members have taken residence or own property.
2. Organising the transfer of your wealth in an international context
We help you find the best possible balance to implement your decisions while minimising the cost of transmission and maximising its legal safety, wherever you and your family have chosen to live and own assets.
3. Managing planned and unplanned liquidity events
We help your family make the best choices to prepare for planned events (total or partial transfer of the family business, sale of financial or real estate assets, etc.) or to react appropriately to unexpected events (divorce, adoption, foreseen or unexpected loss of a family member, etc.).
4. Structuring your “leisure” investments
We assist you in the implementation of your leisure or pleasure investment decisions (second homes, artwork, vintage cars, boats, etc.), both from a legal and tax perspective and in their daily management.