1. Structuring your private and corporate assets
- For your corporate assets, we help you and your family to determine the most appropriate legal structures, governance rules and shareholder relations for effective control and decision-making.
- For your private assets, we help you to structure your financial and real estate assets, within the legal and tax contexts of the countries in which your family members reside or own property.
2. Organising the transfer of your wealth
Wherever you and your family live and own assets, we can help you to optimise and implement decisions that minimise the cost of transfer whilst ensuring strict legal compliance.
3. Managing the planned and the unplanned
We look ahead with you and your family to prepare for the planned, and when necessary to deal with the unexpected. Such events could include the total or partial transfer of the family business; sale of financial or real estate assets; divorce; adoption; or the unexpected loss of a family member,
4. Structuring your “leisure” investments
We can help you with leisure or pleasure investment decisions, such as second homes, works of art, vintage cars, boats, etc., advising on both the legal and tax perspectives and their day-to-day management.