a multidisciplinary and inclusive approach
Structuring, preserving and transmitting your assets involves taking into account the international dimension of your estate and the situation of your entire family. In full independence.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, a shareholder in a family business or the owner of an estate passed down from generation to generation, you want to preserve it, protect its growth and prepare for its transmission. We work with you to develop solutions that meet these needs and take into account your personal and family situation.
Considering your assets in a global context
The world we live in today is complex: both global and local, changing and uncertain. Geopolitical and socio-economic upheavals are occurring at a rapid pace. More than ever, wealth planning requires a proactive and multidisciplinary approach, capable of taking into account the international context in order to build solutions that are both sustainable and flexible and to adapt them to the successive changes in the world around us.
All our advisors have acquired international and multicultural experience which enables them to better understand the challenges of wealth planning. We believe that while borders may determine the limits of our legislation, they should not restrict your choices or determine where your business should be based, or where your family members choose to live or pursue their careers.
Putting your family at the heart of our approach
Our experience has also taught us that changes in circumstances, be they legislative developments or decisions made by family members, create uncertainty about their consequences for the family estate. We know that this uncertainty can generate tensions within the family and that it is important to involve everyone in discussions related to the organisation of the family’s assets.
Combining expertise and empathy
We have therefore developed a unique methodology, based on the following principles:
- a high level of expertise, drawing on the wealth of professional experience of our team members, all of whom have worked in internationally renowned firms, as well as on the advice of specialists from the various jurisdictions that may be involved in wealth planning decisions
- an ability to explain the various options in clear, simple and precise language, and to outline their advantages and disadvantages
- a willingness to involve all family members and stakeholders in decisions that may affect their own situation
- complete independence, guaranteed by our commitment to derive our income solely from our advisory activity, not to manage financial assets, not to advise on individual instruments and not to accept any commission or retrocession
- confidence in our recommendations, reflected in our adherence to the “no cure, no pay” principle
- a long-term perspective, including the option of assisting our clients in the full implementation of our recommendations, and monitoring them as necessary over time.
Accompanying the entrepreneurs and families who place their trust in us throughout their lives requires expertise and creativity. This is the essential condition for imagining, formulating and implementing solutions adapted to present-day realities without curbing your dreams and aspirations.